Once I fall in love with a stitch pattern, I love to explore several ways to use it. So, I thought I'd gather together these gift set ideas using Moogly patterns! Maybe you've made one of these, without realizing there were items to match - now you'll know! And maybe fill in a few blanks on your gift list!
35+ Free Crochet Moogly Gift Sets
Click on the items you are interested in to go to their pattern pages!
- Moroccan Tile Set: Blanket, Bag, Hat, Fingerless Mitts, and Cowl! And now there's a Basket and Handbag too! Even more recent additions include the Chic Moroccan Slippers and Moroccan Weekend Wrap!
- Loopy Love Set: Blanket, Hat, Newborn Booties, and Baby Booties! And now there's an Infinity Scarf , and Children's Slippers, Toddler Booties, and a Baby Sweater too!
- Alpaca Luxury Set: Fallen Leaves Hat and Alpaca Your Wrap!
- Ups and Downs Set: Beanie and Fingerless Mitts! And now there is a Cowl and Boot Cuffs too! As well as Baby Booties and Toddler Booties!
- Manchester Set: Handbag and Sunglasses Case!
- Big Bold Decor Set: Blanket and Curtain!
- Little Waves Decor Set: Rug and Towel Appliques! And while it makes an odd set, you can also use this stitch pattern in the Winter Storm Scarf!
- All Grown Up Accessories: Hat, Earwarmer, and Arm Warmers! And now there's a Cowl too!
- Leaping Stripes and Blocks Set: Blanket, Hat, and Sweater! And now there's a matching Messenger Bag and a "Mini" Bag! Oh, and a Scarf! New update: Now adding the Leaping Stripes and Blocks Squared - an afghan block with this fun stitch!
- Luscious One Skein Set: Hat, Cowl, and Fingerless Mitts! And now there are Boot Cuffs too!
- Pampering Spa Set: Soap Sack, Back Scrubber, and Washcloth!
- Sweet Stripes Kids Set: Hat and Arm Warmers!
- Blackberry Salad Set: Baby Blanket, Big Blanket, Bonnet, and Hat! Newly added - the Rainbow Bobble Bag!
- Baby in Bloom Set: Bonnet and Sweater!
- Finger Puppets: Try the Jungle Finger Puppets Playset featuring a Lion, Zebra, Wild Man, Monkey, and Treehouse Carrying Case! Or try the Magical Toadstool Finger Puppets Set!
- Eloise Set: Baby Sweater, Girls Sweater, Bonnet, and Beanie!
- Cupcake Set: Baby/Toddler Blanket and matching Toddler Purse!
- Fortune's Set: Triangle Shawlette, Rectangular Wrap, and Hat
- Madly in Love Set: Infinity/Cowl, Fingerless Mitts, and Hat
- Hurry Up Holiday Set: Hat and Cowl (one skein and less than an hour to make each!)
- Squish Set: Cowl and Hat
- Arrows Set: Throw, Baby Blanket, Scarf, Tote Bag
- Chevron Lace Set: Wrap, Infinity Scarf, Fingerless Mitts
- Oh My Set: It started with a Cowl, and now there's a Hat and Fingerless Mitts too! And for when you're really chilly, a Blanket in a variety of sizes!
- Snow Drops Set: Cowl and Hat
- Happy Holidays Set: And for the holidays, you can make a matching Tree Skirt and Stocking!
- Hygge Cocoons: Make one for you, and one for your little with this set - the Hygge Cocoon Cardigan and Hygge Girls Cocoon Cardigan! Prefer to knit? The Strikke Cocoon Cardigan has you covered!
- Bright Chevron Set: This stitch graces the Bright Chevron Dishcloths, Placemats, and a beautiful Borderless Blanket!
- The Squishes: Looking for something cuddly? Try the Octopus Squish, Narwhal Squish, and Squid Squish!
- Diamond Crochet Set: It started with the Diamond Cowl, then the Diamond Hat (and there are Diamond Mittens too, although they are a paid pattern)! To bring this stitch into your home, check out the Hygge Diamond Pillow and Crochet Plant Hanger!
- Smokestack Set: Try one of the most popular stitches over the past few years with the Smokestack Hat, Smokestack Cowl, and Smokestack Boot Cuffs!
- Hygge Cloud Set: Soft as a cloud, and so fun to crochet, you'll love the Hygge Cloud Super Scarf and matching Hat!
- Out of this World Cardigans: That ultra cozy oversized Cardi for everyone - the Cosmos Cardigan (for adults) and matching Galaxy Cardigan (for girls)!
- Autumn Amore Set: This unisex set features Hats, Cowl, Scarf, and Mittens!
- Final Frost Set: Get the look of cables with this simplified stitch - video tutorials included for the Final Frost Scarf and Final Frost Beanie!
- Bonfire Set: Stay cozy by the fire with this simple and graphic set - the Bonfire Cowl and Bonfire Coffee Cozy!
- Match Your Pet: They say people start to look like their pets as they get older - prove them right with the Well Dressed Cowl and Well Dressed Dog Coat!
- Ethan Baby Set: Perfectly unisex and fast too - crochet up the Ethan Baby Beanie with the leftover yarn from the Ethan Baby Blanket!
I hope you discovered some new and interesting Moogly patterns to add to your to-do list! Thanks so much for reading!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
This is so nice you grouped items into sets. Thanks so much!
😀 Thanks Corinne!
Thank you for all the great patterns! i clicked on the link for the downloadable tags but the link says-The page you are looking for cannot be found.
Ah, sorry about that Tracy, the coding doesn't like me today. But I changed it - just click on the tag picture itself! 😀 Thank you for letting me know!
I just wanted to let you know that I am once again using your Leaping Sttipes and Blocks Beanie pattern to make lovely hats for a charity. This time it is for the kids at Wounded Knee School on the Pine Ridge Reservation. Thank you so much for a pattern that is not only fun to make but is snappy lookkng, too!
<3 Thank you so much Patricia!
Fantastic Round Up! Really brings everything together when you see it grouped like this.
😀 Thank you Alexandra!
I'm a one year crocheter. Your website is always my first stop for gifts to make! Your patterns are easy to understand and well written. The items come out looking like a million bucks! Thanks for this collection! So much great stuff in one place!
😀 Wow, thank you so much Melanie!
I love your website. I've learned so much.
Thank you so much Ap! It makes me so happy to hear it!
I just finished the "Leaping Stripes and Blocks Blanket". Absolutely love the pattern, the design and how fast it went. Am making lap blankets for a nursing home for Christmas and this is just perfect!
Thank you so very much.
😀 Thank you Pam, I'm so glad to hear it - and thank you for your work!
Thank you very much. Such appreciation.
🙂 Thank you Berrit!
Thank you very much. I love this website. I follow from 5 months ago when I start to crochet an learn a lot from here.
😀 Thank you so much!
I can't wait to get started! I want to make the All Grown Up Set and the Madly in Love Set! I also want to make a sweater for my cat (she loves going outside, but it's getting cold) in my school colors and then make a blanket or two, one for me and the other for my cat. So many projects and so little time! Thank you for these wonderful patterns!
😀 Thank you Andrea, I'm so glad you like them! And good luck with the cat!
Thank you so much, I only wish I have time to make them ALL!! ^_^
😀 Thank you so much May!