Once I fall in love with a stitch pattern, I love to explore several ways to use it. So, I thought I’d gather together these gift set ideas using Moogly patterns! Maybe you’ve made one of these, without realizing there were items to match – now you’ll know! And maybe fill in a few blanks on your gift list!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
25 Free Crochet Moogly Gift Sets
Click on the items you are interested in to go to their pattern pages!
- Moroccan Tile Set: Blanket, Bag, Hat, Fingerless Mitts, and Cowl! And now there’s a Basket and Handbag too!
- Loopy Love Set: Blanket, Hat, Newborn Booties, and Baby Booties! And now there’s an Infinity Scarf , and Children’s Slippers, Toddler Booties, and a Baby Sweater too!
- Alpaca Luxury Set: Fallen Leaves Hat and Alpaca Your Wrap!
- Ups and Downs Set: Beanie and Fingerless Mitts! And now there is a Cowl and Boot Cuffs too! As well as Baby Booties and Toddler Booties!
- Manchester Set: Handbag and Sunglasses Case!
- Big Bold Decor Set: Blanket and Curtain!
- Little Waves Decor Set: Rug and Towel Appliques! And while it makes an odd set, you can also use this stitch pattern in the Winter Storm Scarf!
- All Grown Up Accessories: Hat, Earwarmer, and Arm Warmers! And now there’s a Cowl too!
- Leaping Stripes and Blocks Set: Blanket, Hat, and Sweater! And now there’s a matching Messenger Bag and a “Mini” Bag! Oh, and a Scarf!
- Luscious One Skein Set: Hat, Cowl, and Fingerless Mitts! And now there are Boot Cuffs too!
- Pampering Spa Set: Soap Sack, Back Scrubber, and Washcloth!
- Sweet Stripes Kids Set: Hat and Arm Warmers!
- Blackberry Salad Set: Baby Blanket, Big Blanket, Bonnet, and Hat!
- Baby in Bloom Set: Bonnet and Sweater!
- Jungle Finger Puppets Playset: Lion, Zebra, Wild Man, Monkey, and Treehouse Carrying Case!
- Eloise Set: Baby Sweater, Girls Sweater, Bonnet, and Beanie!
- Cupcake Set: Baby/Toddler Blanket and matching Toddler Purse!
- Fortune’s Set: Triangle Shawlette, Rectangular Wrap, and Hat
- Madly in Love Set: Infinity/Cowl, Fingerless Mitts, and Hat
- Hurry Up Holiday Set: Hat and Cowl (one skein and less than an hour to make each!)
- Squish Set: Cowl and Hat
- Arrows Set: Throw, Baby Blanket, Scarf, Tote Bag
- Chevron Lace Set: Wrap, Infinity Scarf, Fingerless Mitts
- Oh My Set: It started with a Cowl, and now there’s a Hat and Fingerless Mitts too! And for when you’re really chilly, a Blanket in a variety of sizes!
- Snow Drops Set: Cowl and Hat
- Happy Holidays Set: And for the holidays, you can make a matching Tree Skirt and Stocking!
I hope you discovered some new and interesting Moogly patterns to add to your to do list! Thanks so much for reading!