Halloween costumes are fun for a few hours, but Halloween-themed accessories go where full on costumes dare not tread. As part of a unique costume or all on their own, these patterns are fun and most can be worn all month long – or longer if you’re so inclined! So check out this collection of crochet Halloween accessories and see if any of these free patterns say “Boo” to you!
- Slit Throat Choker – This free choker pattern on Craftster is a great insta-costume, and it makes a great addition to any zombie, French royalty, or nearly headless creation!
- Crochet Lace Mask – Who is that mysterious person in HR? It’s the crocheter who made this free pattern from Craft Disasters and Other Atrocities!
- Handy Spider Webs – These gloves are a free Ravelry download, and they won’t keep you from your webwork while you work and play online! They’re spooky, steampunk, Burton-esque, a little retro, and perfect for any climate.
- Ghostly Necklace – Lion Brand provides this free pattern, to scare off anyone who can’t look you in the eye!
- Blood Scarf – This scarf from Tangles and Twists is gory high fashion! I dare say the right person could pull this one off year round. And how great a gift is this for your favorite phlebotomist?
- SKULL Corset-top – THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER FREE This Ravelry download is amazing. Do you have the talent or the courage to wear this one? Maybe with a pencil skirt? Love it!
- Spider Web Veil – This hat and veil combo would be a great match for the Handy Spider Webs above, and it’s just too too awesome for words, even on it’s own.
- To Weave a Tangled Web Gauntlets – The spiders have been busy again, and this sexy pair of gauntlets from The AntiCraft make a big impact with just a few stitches.
- Candy Corn Skinny Scarf – Simple Triangles in just the right shades make this colorful scarf a great crochet Halloween accessory all month long. Be sure to wear it October 30th, for National Candy Corn Day!
- Halloween Slouch Hat – This fantastic hat pattern is on About.com, and it’s got a great look! This crochet Halloween accessory will work with your wardrobe all winter long!
That’s it for this year’s Halloween roundups. Did you see any patterns you’d like to make? An adult costume, a kid’s costume, or maybe some fun Halloween decorations? What are you crocheting for Halloween? Tell me all about it in the comments!