Halloween costumes are fun for a few hours, but Halloween-themed accessories go where full on costumes dare not tread. As part of a unique costume or all on their own, these patterns are fun and most can be worn all month long - or longer if you're so inclined! So check out this collection of crochet Halloween accessories and see if any of these free patterns say "Boo" to you!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
- Slit Throat Choker - This free choker pattern on Craftster is a great insta-costume, and it makes a great addition to any zombie, French royalty, or nearly headless creation!
- Crochet Lace Mask - Who is that mysterious person in HR? It's the crocheter who made this free pattern from Craft Disasters and Other Atrocities!
- Handy Spider Webs - These gloves are a free Ravelry download, and they won't keep you from your webwork while you work and play online! They're spooky, steampunk, Burton-esque, a little retro, and perfect for any climate.
- Ghostly Necklace - Lion Brand provides this free pattern, to scare off anyone who can't look you in the eye!
- Blood Scarf - This scarf from Tangles and Twists is gory high fashion! I dare say the right person could pull this one off year-round. And how great a gift is this for your favorite phlebotomist?
- SKULL Corset-top - THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER FREE This Ravelry download is amazing. Do you have the talent or the courage to wear this one? Maybe with a pencil skirt? Love it! Looking for a skull-themed freebie to wear? Try the Skull Shawl by Kungen Och Majkis (English instructions included!)
- Spider Web Veil - This hat and veil combo would be a great match for the Handy Spider Webs above, and it's just too too awesome for words, even on its own.
- To Weave a Tangled Web Gauntlets - The spiders have been busy again, and this sexy pair of gauntlets from The AntiCraft make a big impact with just a few stitches.
- Candy Corn Skinny Scarf - Simple Triangles in just the right shades make this colorful scarf a great crochet Halloween accessory all month long. Be sure to wear it on October 30th, for National Candy Corn Day!
Halloween Slouch Hat - This fantastic hat pattern is on About.com, and it's got a great look! This crochet Halloween accessory will work with your wardrobe all winter long!This pattern is no longer available. Click here to try the Spider Web Slouchy Hat by A Little Loopy But I'm Hooked!
That's it for this year's Halloween roundups. Did you see any patterns you'd like to make? An adult costume, a kid's costume, or maybe some fun Halloween decorations? What are you crocheting for Halloween? Tell me all about it in the comments!