Once you've got the costumes for the kids and adults all sorted, it's time to turn your attention to your home and office! Here are 10 free crochet Halloween decoration patterns to help make your surroundings spooktacular!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
- Halloween Pennants on Lion Brand - Customize your message and update your seasonal decor with pennants! They're right on trend right now and classic enough to be a great addition to your Halloween collection.
- Halloween Ghost Amigurumi Ravelry Download - This sweet little ghosty by Susan Burkhart is more cute than scary, but he's a welcome guest on any desk or table!
Trick or Treat Halloween Washcloths Ravelry Download - These free washcloth patterns by Pam Daley are fantastic!Simple enough for beginners and cute enough for everybody. Practical too! This pattern is no longer available, but you can get the look with this free Crochet Ghost Dishcloth on Yarnspirations!
- Boo!tiful Candy Bowl on Lion Brand - What's Halloween without the candy? This free pattern is fun, festive, and is sure to make the most of your stash. Crochet tightly or use a smaller hook to get really solid sides for your crochet candy dish.
- Spider in a Jar on Fun and Fang - This blog has got the Halloween spirit! And it's got some super cute patterns to celebrate. Once you've seen it, your crochet Halloween decorations collection will never be complete without your very own captive crocheted spider!
- Little Fall Pumpkin - This 5" wide pumpkin is the perfect size for any tablescape or little shelf. Keep it plain and it doubles as a Thanksgiving decoration. Add little felt or embroidered features and it makes a great Jack-o'-lantern!
- Zombie Phone Case - I love this way way way too much! Take your crochet Halloween decoration show on the road with this awesome creation!
- Halloween Crochet Wreath on FaveCrafts - There's more than crochet to this work of spookiness! You'll need a glue gun, googly eyes, wreath form, twigs, and more! But the end result is something everyone who visits will notice!
- Crochet Cobweb and Spider on Snowcatcher - This pattern is even more striking up close - the spider is incredible! And of course the web itself is perfect. The instructions on how to put it all together are really excellent too!
- Boo Ghosts on Talking Crochet - Beverly Mewhorter designed this fantastic trio of ghosts to scare you out of your witchy socks - or maybe charm you out of them instead! So cute!
There are so many ways to liven up your home or office for the scariest of holidays, it's impossible to cover them all here! But I think these 10 free patterns are some of the best out there. Celebrating the seasons is so much fun! Have you made crochet Halloween decorations before? What are some of your favorite patterns? Share them in the comments!