Easter is coming fast fast fast - so here are some free last-minute Easter crochet patterns you can whip up to get in the holiday spirit!
9 Free Last Minute Easter Crochet Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns below to go to their pattern pages! The first four are from Yarnspirations - and the last 5 are here on Moogly!
1. Red Heart Bunny Garland - Bring life to a whole herd of lovable bunnies!
2. Bernat Square Hare to Crochet - Look who's hopping down the bunny trail!
3. Lily Sugar'n Cream Hoppy Easter Crochet Bunny Basket - This easy crochet basket is sturdy enough to carry all the eggs!
4. Red Heart Springtime Easter Eggs - When you don't really need 40 deviled eggs, but still enjoy the hunt!
5. Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozies - Use a Cricut to create custom iron-ons, or use buttons and embroidery!
6. Simple Flower Egg Cozies - In all yellow, I think it might even be a daffodil!
7. Octopus Egg Cozies - Well, it's Moogly after all...
8. Easter Egg Granny Cloth - clean up the festive way!
9. Bunny Squish - cute, cuddly, and ready for love!
But Wait, There's More!
I've added even more free crochet Easter patterns on Moogly!
11. Lamb Squish
Looking for STILL MORE Free Easter Patterns?
Check out all these past collections on Moogly - you might find just what you're looking for!
35+ Free Crochet and Knit Easter Patterns
Free Hyperbolic Easter Grass Crochet Pattern (no more plastic grass in the carpet!)
10+ Cute Easter Crochet Patterns
I hope you have enjoyed this collection of free last-minute Easter crochet patterns! Is there another roundup you’d like to see on Moogly? Let me know in the comments!
Have a Happy Easter, all! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!
Mary E Venegas
Just made 6 of the Flower Egg Cozy"s all in pastel Colors....I am very pleased with how they turned out and I had to make more cause my Granddaughter loved them too!
Oh yay! Thank you so much Mary! ♥ Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
I made these for my daughters and their children. I'm saving them for when we can be together . Thank you for the patterns, I couldn't find the ideas for the face though.
♥ Thank you Lynne! The Sleepy Bunny Face? Or some other one?