Easter is coming fast fast fast – so here are some free last-minute Easter crochet patterns you can whip up to get in the holiday spirit!
9 Free Last Minute Easter Crochet Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns below to go to their pattern pages! The first four are from Yarnspirations – and the last 5 are here on Moogly!
1. Red Heart Bunny Garland – Bring life to a whole herd of lovable bunnies!
2. Bernat Square Hare to Crochet – Look who’s hopping down the bunny trail!
3. Lily Sugar’n Cream Hoppy Easter Crochet Bunny Basket – This easy crochet basket is sturdy enough to carry all the eggs!
4. Red Heart Springtime Easter Eggs – When you don’t really need 40 deviled eggs, but still enjoy the hunt!
5. Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozies – Use a Cricut to create custom iron-ons, or use buttons and embroidery!
6. Simple Flower Egg Cozies – In all yellow, I think it might even be a daffodil!
7. Octopus Egg Cozies – Well, it’s Moogly after all…
8. Easter Egg Granny Cloth – clean up the festive way!
9. Bunny Squish – cute, cuddly, and ready for love!
Looking for More Free Easter Patterns?
Check out all these past collections on Moogly – you might find just what you’re looking for!
Free Hyperbolic Easter Grass Crochet Pattern (no more plastic grass in the carpet!)
I hope you have enjoyed this collection of free last-minute Easter crochet patterns! Is there another roundup you’d like to see on Moogly? Let me know in the comments!