These are the ten cutest Easter crochet patterns EVER! Well, maybe not forever ever. But it's the ten cutest Easter / Ostara / Spring Celebration patterns I've seen so far this year! I haven't made any of them (yet) myself, but I can't wait to start. And they are ALL free online!
- Huevitos Amigurumi Easter Egg pattern from Owlishly- How ridiculously cute are these? Good thing they'll last forever, because I don't think I could ever bring myself to eat that sweet smile.
- Easter Bunny from Gloomy Gurumi - This bunny is sure to be the hit of any basket you fill, and the simplicity makes them perfect for younger kids.
- Spring Bunny from All About Ami - Which ones are cuter? I can't decide! This set is definitely a bit more complicated, but the photo tutorial makes it look easy. The details on these would make me reserve this set for older kids/teens though.
- Killer Bunny Egg Cozy from The Adventures of the Gingerbread Lady - I can't be the only one who's kids would get a HUGE kick out of finding these on top of their eggs!
- Springtime Wreath from Attic 24 - This tiny wreath is so pretty! The perfect welcoming note to add to your front door... or every doorknob in the house.
ittle Bunny (and a Finger Puppet) from Handmade by Just-In - My kids love finger puppets, and I suspect most grownups do too. This one is simply perfect.This pattern is no longer available - click here for an alternative!
- The Bunny Ring from Croshame - The site might be NSFW, but is super fun and the finished product here is definitely safe for everyone over age 3. I can see my preteen daughter going crazy for this ring!
- Easter Egg Coaster from Whiskers & Wool - Coaster, baby washcloth, dinner napkin... this pattern is super versatile and super easy!
- Floppy Bunny Hat from Mama G's Big Crafty Blog - If you've got a baby you can craft for this Easter, you have got to make them one of these! Babies are cute... babies in bunny hats are possibly even cuter!
- Eggstremely Cosy Set from The Very Savvy Snail - I've seen knitting in claymation, but this looks like claymation in crochet! Wallace and Grommet would be proud to own a set of these chickens, and so would I. Lovely!
- BONUS! Easter Egg Granny Washcloths from Moogly
- BONUS! Easter Lily from Moogly
- BONUS! Long Eared Bunny Basket from Moogly
So do you include crochet in your spring crafting? Have you tried any of these, or added them to your to-make list? What ever and however you celebrate the season, welcome it with yarn!
Be sure to like moogly on facebook for fun links, sneak peeks, and to get all the latest moogly updates!
Leave a Reply