I’ve collected Crochet Cars, Crochet Rocket Ships, and Crochet Trains, Planes, and Boats. But what about all the other crochet vehicles, stuff there is only one or two patterns for? Here’s a collection for just about everything that got left out – tractors, diggers, buses, helicopters, blimps, and more!
10 Free Crochet Vehicle Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Amigurumi Bus by Tanya Eberhardt, on Little Things Blogged: Perfect for little ones getting ready for their first day of school!
- Crocheted Plush Tanks by Haley’s Hook Crochet: The softer side of combat?
- Helicopter Slouchy Beanie by Marisa, on Mon Petit Four: I love the cross stitch look of the helicopter!
- Teeny Tiny Helicopter by Melissa’s Crochet Patterns, on Ravelry: So tiny!! Definitely not for the littlest littles.
- Toy Submarine by Hannah Daley, on Free Patterns by H: Fast and cute in bulky yarn!
- Tractor by Dedri Uys, on Ravelry: Green, just as it should be.
- Tractor Applique by Teri Heathcote, on Knot Your Nana’s Crochet: Perfect for onsies, blankies and more!
- Digger Loader by Dedri Uys, on Ravelry: So much quieter than the real thing too!
- Team Coco Conan Blimp by Allison Hoffman, on Crafty is Cool: You might want to add other names too… but don’t tell Conan I said that!
- Safety Cone by Alicia Kachmar, on Create!: With all these vehicles running around, let’s keep it safe!
I *think* that about covers it for crochet vehicles – be sure to follow the links above for past collections! If there’s something I’ve missed, be sure to let me know in the comments!