Cars have been a popular plaything since the day they were invented - and you can crochet them too! I've put together a collection of free crochet car patterns - includes some accessories to make them even more fun!
10 Free Crochet Car Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Tiny Cars by Dedri Uys, on Ravelry: These work up fast and are perfect for stocking-stuffers and on the go!
- Race Car Playnket by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: This small blanket and matching cars make a great lovey, and the blanket is easy to upsize!
- Roadway Throw by Rebecca J. Venton, on Red Heart: This pattern is perfect for kids with a whole collection of toy cars, and the motif construction makes it easy to customize for size!
- Childs Hat and Scarf Set, on PatternsforCrochet: A cute cold weather set with a cars theme!
- Car Bobble Chart by Kari Philpott, on Ravelry: Add a car with texture to any blanket, washcloth, or bib!
- Friendly Car Pillow Pal by Manda Nicole, on MNE Crafts: Super cuddly!
- Volkswagen Van on Epsiej: Ok, not technically a car, but too awesome to pass up! In both English and Dutch.
- Crochet Car Applique by bobwilson123: Perfect for adding a little "vroom vroom" to anything!
- Car Baby Booties by Cutey Patuty Blog: Too fun! Lots of small pieces though, so keep little ones supervised or sew them securely!
- American Car Tote by Heidi Yates, on Snappy Tots: This is more of a car accessory... but it's just so handy I had to include it! Make it in any colors you like, and give all those toy cars they insist on bringing along an on-the-go home of their own!
I hope you've enjoyed this car themed roundup! And if you missed it, be sure to check out the Planes, Trains, and Boats free crochet pattern collection here on Moogly!