I’ve collected Crochet Cars, Crochet Rocket Ships, and Crochet Trains, Planes, and Boats. But what about all the other crochet vehicles, stuff there is only one or two patterns for? Here’s a collection for just about everything that got left out – tractors, diggers, buses, helicopters, blimps, and more!
10 Free Crochet Vehicle Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Amigurumi Bus by Tanya Eberhardt, on Little Things Blogged: Perfect for little ones getting ready for their first day of school!
- Crocheted Plush Tanks by Haley’s Hook Crochet: The softer side of combat?
- Helicopter Slouchy Beanie by Marisa, on Mon Petit Four: I love the cross stitch look of the helicopter!
- Teeny Tiny Helicopter by Melissa’s Crochet Patterns, on Ravelry: So tiny!! Definitely not for the littlest littles.
- Toy Submarine by Hannah Daley, on Free Patterns by H: Fast and cute in bulky yarn!
- Tractor by Dedri Uys, on Ravelry: Green, just as it should be.
- Tractor Applique by Teri Heathcote, on Knot Your Nana’s Crochet: Perfect for onsies, blankies and more!
- Digger Loader by Dedri Uys, on Ravelry: So much quieter than the real thing too!
- Team Coco Conan Blimp by Allison Hoffman, on Crafty is Cool: You might want to add other names too… but don’t tell Conan I said that!
- Safety Cone by Alicia Kachmar, on Create!: With all these vehicles running around, let’s keep it safe!
I *think* that about covers it for crochet vehicles – be sure to follow the links above for past collections! If there’s something I’ve missed, be sure to let me know in the comments!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr! And don’t forget to sign up for the FREE Newsletter, in the box at the top of the page!
Leave a Reply