Time to get your crochet hooks moving – creating these gorgeous free crochet patterns of trains, planes, and boats!
10 Free Crochet Train, Airplane, and Boat Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Little Toy Train Engine by Shanon Fouquet, on Shanonigans: Click on the words “little toy train” to go to the pattern – and check out where she got that fab number pattern!Unfortunately, this pattern is no longer available.
- Luka Express Amigurumi Train by Irene Kiss, on Ravelry: Cuteness in 3 languages!
- Choo-Choo Train Afghan by Beverly Mewhorter, on Free Patterns: A great baby or toddler gift!
- Choo Choo Train by Agnes Russel, on Free-Crochet.com: Plastic canvas and crochet combine to make a functional play set!
- Happy Little Plane by Rebecca J. Venton, on Red Heart: Part of a fun transportation set!
- Toy Airplane by Corina Gray, on Stitch 11: Simple and cute!
- I’m on a Plane by Angela Van Camp, on Big Bad Wool (via Ravelry): Another one with 3 language options – must be an international flight!
- Plane Applique by Miss Dolkapots, on Miss Dolkapots Krafties: Add an airplane to anything with this perfect applique!
- Sail Boat Baby Afghan by Donna Collinsworth, on Donna’s Crochet Designs: Join as you go blocks make up this great graphic design!
- I Am Sailing by Kristinas Art, on Ravelry: Great wall art for a nautical room or beach cottage! It’s in German, but charted so basic chart reading skill open it up to all!
I hope you enjoyed this transportation themed round up of free crochet patterns! Thanks so much for reading!