Are you crocheting in Rainbows lately? Here is a quick roundup of free rainbow patterns from Moogly – to make you smile through the yucky February weather, or to give all the drought stricken a little more hope for rain!
10 Free Rainbow Crochet Patterns on Moogly
(Click the name of the pattern to go to the pattern page)
- Rainbow in the Clouds Pillow: The softest pillow ever – and SO fast!
- Moroccan Tile Afghan: I can’t get enough of this stitch pattern!
- Eloise Baby Sweater: Rainbows for babies can be sophisticated too!
- Blackberry Baby Bonnet: So sweet – and a perfect pairing with the sweater!
- Rainbow Happy Fun Pouch: Going Zakka Style!
- Rainbow Pocket Market Bag: Practical and pretty – and eco-friendly!
- Neon Dreams Infinity Scarf: Swath yourself in rainbows and stay warm too!
- Rainbow Lanyard: Why use a boring lanyard? This works great as a belt and purse strap too!
- Rainbow Flower Scrubby: Washing dishes is a little more fun with this scrubby dishcloth!
- Multicolor Granny Squares: Keep going and going and going for a nonstop rainbow!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this quick and colorful roundup! I clearly am a rainbow addict – but if rainbows aren’t your thing, you can make these patterns in any colors you like! They’re great for sports colors and school spirit too!