Are you crocheting in Rainbows lately? Here is a quick roundup of free rainbow patterns from Moogly - to make you smile through the yucky February weather, or to give all the drought stricken a little more hope for rain!
10 Free Rainbow Crochet Patterns on Moogly
(Click the name of the pattern to go to the pattern page)
- Rainbow in the Clouds Pillow: The softest pillow ever - and SO fast!
- Moroccan Tile Afghan: I can't get enough of this stitch pattern!
- Eloise Baby Sweater: Rainbows for babies can be sophisticated too!
- Blackberry Baby Bonnet: So sweet - and a perfect pairing with the sweater!
- Rainbow Happy Fun Pouch: Going Zakka Style!
- Rainbow Pocket Market Bag: Practical and pretty - and eco-friendly!
- Neon Dreams Infinity Scarf: Swath yourself in rainbows and stay warm too!
- Rainbow Lanyard: Why use a boring lanyard? This works great as a belt and purse strap too!
- Rainbow Flower Scrubby: Washing dishes is a little more fun with this scrubby dishcloth!
- Multicolor Granny Squares: Keep going and going and going for a nonstop rainbow!
UPDATE - Now there's EIGHT more!
- Rainbow Runner Tote Bag
- Magic Rainbow Baby Blanket
- A Very Good Hat
- Bonbon Kisses Crochet Pouch
- Rainbow Bobble Bag
- Rainbow Chic Throw
- Knotted Rainbow Tote
- Happiest Blanket Ever
Hope you've enjoyed this quick and colorful roundup! I clearly am a rainbow addict - but if rainbows aren't your thing, you can make these patterns in any colors you like! They're great for sports colors and school spirit too!
Thanks for reading! Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing!