Is it Lamb time yet? I don't know about you, but all these springy crochet projects have me thinking warm weather! What's featured this round? Well, it's your clicks on all the little squares of projects below that determine that! For this round of Hookin On Hump Day, we've got another amazing collection to share - you clicked wisely! So let's take a look at the best crochet and knit projects from this last round - and while you're here, be sure to link up your own blog projects, and of course visit all the new entries below that catch your eye!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Lucky Celtic Infinity Scarf by Left in Knots - A vivid, one-skein infinity scarf, and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. The Kimberly Scarf by Cute as a Button - Delicate shells are highlighted in this FREE crochet pattern!
3. Urban Crossover Pullover Crochet Along on A Crocheted Simplicity - Grab this PAID crochet pattern and crochet your first sweater with a supportive group of fellow crocheters!
4. Flower Child Pullover by Morale Fiber - Fun and funky PAID crochet pattern with over 75 bright, clear tutorial photos!
5. Eggster Bunny by The Cookie Snob - A super cute FREE crochet pattern - and a great stashbuster!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!