What once was Hookin On Hump Day has a new name – The Loop Scoop! The name and number have changed, but the rest is the same: there are five fantastic new projects for you to check out below, and this round they’re all free!
Why the Name Change?
Hookin On Hump Day has been around for a very long time – over 9 years! It originally started on another blog altogether and has been changed ownership over the years. Kara at Petals to Picots and are the current owners, and as 2020 draws to a close, we felt it was time for a refresh and update. The rules are the same, just the name has changed – and we hope you still enjoy all the fantastic projects.
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Cable Hat from Han Jan Crochet – This winter beanie pattern that is worked up flat for a simple yet stylish design … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Acorn from Grace and Yarn – Adorable amigurumi acorn that is perfect for your fall decor … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Harvest Moon Pocket Shawl Pattern Review from Eye Love Knots – A thorough review for the cozy shawl pattern from designer Crochet With Carrie … includes link to the FREE crochet pattern!
4. Cozy Star from Tiny Curl – These sweet little stars are great for holiday decor or all the year through … FREE crochet pattern with lots of photos and a video to guide you through!
5. Dana Scarf from Divine Debris – Stripes and tassels … so fun! Such a colorful and carefree vibe for your autumn wardrobe … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)