What a great variety of projects on this round of Hookin On Hump Day! There's something for everyone in this collection - and all the patterns are free! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Oval Basket With Handles from Rajis Craft Hobby - A great storage solution for keeping your yarn or belongings in order … FREE crochet pattern with step by step photos!
2. Cedar Creek Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern from Stitching Together - It's shawl season!! Crochet up this stylish shawl with this FREE crochet pattern!
3. A Little Love Monster from Cookie Snob Crochet - An adorable softy for your littles to love … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Sunflower Daze C2C Crochet Blanket from Nana's Crafty Home - This sunflower afghan is gorgeous!! The corner to corner blanket pattern is available both written and graphed ... it's a FREE crochet pattern too!
5. Crochet Pumpkin Placemat from Sew Crafty Crochet - Crochet up these festive placemats for Fall … post includes links to the FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)