This round of Hookin On Hump Day is full of coziness and cuteness! From home decor to garments to toys – it’s all here, and all amazing! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Wilderness Cape by Dora Does – This PAID crochet pattern includes 7 sizes from XS – 3XL, and could be described as an easy top-down cape, cardigan, sleeved poncho, or hoodie!
2. Crochet Foliage Shurg by The Little Treasures – A pretty PAID crochet pattern features clever construction and a lovely stitch pattern!
3. KoKo Cocoon Cardigan by Crystalized Designs – This cozy FREE crochet cardigan pattern includes sizes XS to 3X, and links to even more free patterns!
4. Faux Fun Wreath Pattern by Made With a Twist – This festive FREE crochet pattern is as simple as it gets – which lets you use a fluffy yarn with no stitch stress!
5. Willow the Woodland Doll by Sweet Softies – This gorgeous amigurumi doll and her accessories are a PAID pattern that includes lots of tutorials and photos and step by step instructions!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)