Hello again! It’s time for the newest round of Hookin On Hump Day! Thank you for joining me and my delightful co-host Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of the best crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share the loveliest crochet and knit projects from around the web twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – and the featured projects from each round are featured on both our sites and social media shares! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mandala Rug from Jessie at Home – This rug would add a gorgeous accent to any room … FREE crochet pattern!
2. The Fat Bottom Stash Bag from Leasowes View – Casual and colorful … see how to turn a traditional granny square into this fun bag … FREE!
3. Crochet Gerbera Daisy Wreath from Whistle & Ivy – Celebrate Spring with some bright and beautiful blooms … links to FREE pattern!
4. Flora Wrap/ Shawl – Free Crochet Pattern from My Hobby Is Crochet – This light and lacy shawl is perfect for Spring … FREE pattern too!
5. Grids for Kids from Left in Knots – A mix of crochet and cross stitch make these adorable blocks … FREE tutorial and graph patterns!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!