‘Tis the season for bunnies, and crochet bunny patterns are some of the cutest around! They’re great in Easter baskets, or just because. Who doesn’t love bunnies? Especially the kind that doesn’t chew on your wiring…
Last year around this time I rounded up the 10 Cutest Easter Crochet Patterns, so this year I’m going to focus on crochet bunny patterns and patterns for bunny themed items – most of which are too new to have made last year’s list! So many new free patterns lately!
This roundup includes everything from diaper covers to bath mitts to reversible toys. I hope you find something that makes you want to what to “hop to it!” in this collection of free crochet bunny patterns!
10 Free Crochet Bunny Patterns
- Easy Easter Bunny by Janette Williams, on The Green Dragonfly: Includes an excellent photo tutorial!
- Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Link to a free pattern for the diaper cover included!
- Lil’ Bunny Cupcake by Rachel Hoe, on Little Yarn Friends: Adorable!
- Ugly Bunny Pincushion by wayuki, on Craftster: So funny!
- The Boxy Skirt Bunny by Minazara, a Ravelry download: Great for using up odds and ends!
- Easter Bunny Rabbit Gift Idea by Yarn Twins, on Yarnovations: Fits both a mason jar and a to go cup!
- Bunny Bath Time Set by Deb Proe, a Ravelry download: Includes instructions for a washcloth, a washcloth with a soap pocket or a bath mitt with or without a soap pocket!
- Sweetheart Bunny by Stephanie Jessica Lau, on All About Ami: Sweet doesn’t even begin to describe this little amigurumi bunny pattern!
- Pull a Rabbit out of your Hat by Linda Green, a Ravelry download: LOVE these transformable toy patterns! So smart and sure to be a bit hit!
- Eco Bunny Blanket by Lion Brand Yarn: A bunny to comfort the littlest ones all year round.
BONUS! Don’t forget about the One Hour Crochet Bunny Hat, right here on Moogly! Perfect for last minute rabbit-y projects!
Ready to hop into spring with a fun crochet bunny pattern? I think these are super cute, but if you know of some more that you think should have made the cut, leave a link in the comments! I’d love to hear about your faves!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ – come join the fun! You can contact me via the Facebook page or at firstname.lastname@example.org.