We’ve got a tremendous variety of patterns for you in Loop Scoop 53, but they all have two things in common. They’re all crochet, and they’re all free! Make that three – you can get links to all of them below. And after you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Dreamy Cable Hat from My Hobby Is Crochet – A warm, cozy hat with a pretty braided cable pattern … FREE crochet pattern!
- Enchanted Wood Crochet Along with Keep Calm and Crochet On UK Blog – Kick off 2023 with a crochet adventure … get all the details in the post!
- Eternal Cable Crop Top from Be A Crafter – A stylish crop top design with sizes from S to 3XL … FREE crochet pattern!
- Easy Peasy Cowl Pattern from Toyslab Creations – A beautiful textured cowl pattern that is great for beginners … FREE crochet pattern!
- Moonlight Trees Wall Hanging from Divine Debris – Add a touch of nature to your wall decor … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. All you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)