Welcome back – or for the first time! This is Hookin On Hump Day, the best (I think!) link party for the yarny arts around! So let’s take a look at the top crochet and knit projects from this last round, and be sure to keep linking up your own blog projects, and keep visiting all the fantastic patterns shared here twice a month!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Celtic Winters Cowl by Left In Knots – Gorgeous cowl pattern featuring impressive post stitches – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Roses’s Crossing Scarf by ELK Studio – So pretty, and such a great stitch pattern! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Josephine Shawl by Lilia Craft Party – This shawl with 3D flowers is absolutely stunning! And you can make your own with the linked PAID crochet pattern!
4. Snowfall Slouchy by Whistle & Ivy – I’m stunned at how easily she created this amazing knit effect! Try it yourself with her FREE crochet pattern!
5. Confetti Scarf by The Friendly Red Fox – This is so much fun! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!