The year is flying by – it seems like just yesterday I started co-hosting this linky party with Sara at My Merry Messy Life! It’s been so much fun checking out all the new projects, meeting more crafters, and discovering new blogs and talents through your links! And as the party continues to grow, I depend more and more on your clicks – they help determine who gets featured each week! Remember that these links get twice the exposure – featured on both Moogly and My Merry Messy Life and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Mickey for Eli by Pali and Vanessa on Knitting Rays of Hope – such a super cute hat, and for such a wonderful cause!
#2 – Crochet Hounds Tooth Hat Pattern by Kathy on Elk Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs – a FREE crochet pattern, and I love how she demonstrates it in several yarns!
#3 – Laid-Back Cat Amigurumi by Pam on Crochet Parfait – a FREE crochet pattern, hilarious and so cute!
#4 – Flower Photo Prop by Corina of Stitch11 – a FREE crochet pattern, great for girlies of all sizes – and I think it’d make a gorgeous gift topper too!
#5 – Rainbow Bag by Jessi, on Jubilant Jessi – a gorgeous, eye catching bag, a pattern review, and link to the FREE crochet pattern included!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!