Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #48! This week finishes our last weekly link party - from here on out, Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I will be hosting Hookin On Hump Day as a bi-monthly link party! With Sara's new baby and my kids' crazy summer schedules, this change will allow us to more for each party than we otherwise could. And it'll give you a chance to add more links to each party (more than one per blogger is fine!), and get more clicks for the links you post! These links will get twice the exposure - featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link -Star Fruit Rug & Blanket Crochet Patternby Susan of Felted Button. Susan's eye for color never ceases to amaze! Crochet pattern available for purchase.
- #2 - Itty Bitty Giraffe by Shelia of Creative Design - Such an adorable creation! Perfect baby shower gift. Link to the Craftsy online class included!
- #3 - Bright Baby Blankets by Olga of Olga Soleil - Olga crocheted two colorful baby blankets and shares how she made them and put them together. So pretty!
- #4 - Princess Crowns by Summerhouse Cottage - These are easy and quick to work up. They'd make great photo props or fun to use for birthdays! Links to inspiration patterns included.
- #5 - Spring Green by Beatrice of Beatrice Ryan Designs - this links to a FREE crochet pattern! Such a beautiful pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!