Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #42! I don’t know how you do it, but each week’s links just get better and better! Amazing stuff, and I’m always blown away and excited to check out your blogs! It’s getting harder and harder for Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I had to figure out who to feature each week! Thank you all so very much for linking up!
My Merry Messy Life and Moogly co-host this fabulous link party, and every week we highlight both the most clicked link and those that we feel deserve to be in the spotlight. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. If you’ve joined up before, or if you’re new to Hookin On Hump Day, please take the time to read the link party rules below – they’ve been updated! Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: Sweet Little Tunic Dress – Free Crochet Pattern by Ana of Days of Yarning!
- #2 – Little Blossom’s Blanket by Knot Your Nana’s Crochet – This is so well-crafted and really pops!
- #3 – Honeycomb Pillow Finish by Amy of Sew Incredibly Crazy – Just darling! I love the artistic interpretation of the honeycomb!
- #4 – Crochet Lamb Hat Pattern by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me – Sarah’s patterns never cease to disappoint -this one is FREE and includes sizes for every age!
- #5 – Blue Waves Ripple – Ta-Daah! by Rajeswari of Diaper Mum – Gorgeous blanket! I love how the color of each row is random.
- #6 – Spring Grapevine Wreath Tutorial by Jamie of Huckleberry Love – This wreath is gorgeous! Jamie includes a step-by-step tutorial for making the flowers with felt.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!