It's time for the last Hookin On Hump Day of 2013 - and we're wrapping up a fantastic year filled with amazing projects! I was so happy to come on board this year and join Sara from My Merry Messy Life as co-host - and get to know all of you! And once again, of course, both Sara and I will be sharing the featured posts on our various social media channels. One party, twice the promotion! So let's get to it - this round crochet swept the field!
#1 Most-Clicked Link - Crochet Chunky Cowl - Bricks and Bobbles, by "e" Lee of The Crochet Lounge: A free crochet pattern that's easy to memorize and quick to work up with a Q hook!
#2 - Josette, by Clotilde Menendez of Craftybegonia: Free crochet pattern!
#3 - Silly Reindeer Hat, by Stacey Williams of Busting Stitches: Free crochet pattern!
#4 - Cone Christmas Trees, by Kara Gunza of Petals to Picots: Free crochet pattern!
#5 - Animal Wash Mits, by Elena Hunt of Beatrice Ryan Designs: Free crochet pattern link!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on January 7th, 2014!