It’s December already! This year has flown by and it’s been full of amazing crafts and fiber arts. Coming on as co-host has been a real honor, and I’m so glad to work with Sara from My Merry Messy Life to bring you this link party twice every month. We love seeing what you’re up to and working together to promote your projects and sites! Now let’s take a look at the stand outs from last round!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Easy Crochet Snowflake Pattern by Flower Girl Cottage – these would be so easy to whip up and make for friends, family or to decorate for the holidays! FREE pattern!
#2 – It’s Cowl Season by Crochetbird – she has several beautiful cowl patterns, all of which are available for purchase.
#3 – Shells and Bobbles Fingerless Gloves by Beatrice Ryan Designs- fingerless gloves are all the rage right now and here is a FREE pattern you can use to make – more gift ideas for the holidays!
#4 – Velvet Crush Infinity Scarf – Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Lounge – yep, it’s another FREE pattern for a beautiful scarf and cowl made with the butterfly stitch.
#5 – Technicolor Granny Blanket – 2nd Pattern in a Series of 4! by Creative Designs – it’s easy to see why this caught the eyes of so many – the colors are ravishing. I love this twist on the classic granny stitch!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! TamaraKelly@mooglyblog.com
Love the Snow Flakes… I had just pinned them earlier today!!
I’m #5…whoo hoo! Thanks for all the clicks everyone! Looking forward to all the great projects this week! Bring on the Christmas yarny goodness!
😀 Thanks Sheila! Always a pleasure!
Thanks for featuring my blog post on “it’s cowl season”. I’m so excited.
😀 Thanks for linking up Kathy!
Hi ladies, thanks so much for hosting the party and I hope you are both enjoying the holidays.
Hi Julie! Thank you, you too!