Ready? In denial? I won't scare you with the current countdown - instead I'll entice you with all the great projects and inspiration featured in this week's Hookin On Hump Day link party! We've got lots of great seasonal and gift ideas, so be sure to check them out. Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I love all the projects you link, but each week we only feature the 5 best! Thinking of linking your fiber arts project this time around? Remember, with the two of us as co-hosts, the featured projects get twice the publicity, with links on both our sites and all our social media outlets. And if you tweet about it using the hashtag #HOHD, we'll use these to get even MORE attention on your posts and entries. So let's get to it!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 - Most-Clicked Link: Amazing Grace Snoodie by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs - This fantastic piece can be yours with this great free crochet pattern!
#2 - Heart Beat Beanie by Maz of Be A Crafter xD - Free crochet pattern!
#3 - Wine Bottle Sweater by Brittany of Just B Crafty - Free knitting pattern!
#4 - Technicolor Blanket by Shiela of Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae - Pattern available for purchase!
#5 - Thanksgiving Turkey by Kara of Petals to Picots - Free crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!