October already, and the craft world is in full swing! And Hookin On Hump Day is harvesting the rewards with the best bloggers linking up to the party - thank you to everyone who's linked up their projects once again! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I are pleased as can be to share the featured posts every 2 weeks. Remember, with the two of us as co-hosts, the featured projects get twice the publicity, with links on both our sites and all our social media outlets! And if you tweet about it using the hashtag #HOHD, we'll use these to get even MORE attention on your posts and entries. So let's get to it!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 - MOST CLICKED LINK: Sabrina Scarf Pattern by Divine Debris - A fun and fast free crochet pattern for an cowl/infinity scarf!
#2 - Forest Girl Hood by Maz Kwok on A Crafter - Free crochet pattern, perfect for fall!
#3 - Pumpkin Harvest From My Toy Garden by Shika on I Love Handmade: A very cute and very free seasonal crochet pattern!
#4 - Victorian Step Cowl by Susan on Felted Button - Link to the free pattern, plus notes... and lots of eye candy!
#5 - DIY Yarn Lights by Rajeswari on Diaper Mum - A fantastic project (and sympathetic read for all us moms!) with link to the tutorial she used!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Happier Than A Pig in Mud
Cute features, love the yarn lights! Happy October:@)
😀 Thank you! You too!
thanks you for the sabina scarf pattern. I think it's gorgeous.
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I was so excited when I saw this, still smiling huge. 😀
😀 You're very welcome! Congratulations! 😀
Thanks so much for hosting once again 🙂
Thank you Kara!
Thank you for this great link party! So sweet to see my crochet hood at the No 2 🙂
Thanks for linking up Maz! It's fab!
Thank you for hosting this great link-up !!!!!
Thank you Joyce!