Welcome again to HOHD! Time to share gorgeous yarny projects from around the web with my amazing co-hostess, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you’ve been here and you’d like to link up, be sure to check out the “simple rules” section below. For everyone else – let’s enjoy some fresh new projects! Here are the projects that Kara put together for us this round! This week you’re sure to love them all – because they’re all FREE!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Wintertide Headband by Beatrice Ryan Designs: A feminine and classy accessory for those chilly days … and it’s a FREE pattern too!
2. Jute Bobble Basket by Persia Lou– This jute basket is such a pretty way to keep organized … make your own with the FREE pattern!
3. Crocheted Raspberry Cowl Pattern by Seven Alive – A beautiful FREE cowl pattern … makes a great gift too!
4. Brighton Blanket Free Crochet Pattern by Felted Button – This gorgeous afghan is full of beautiful colors and textures … perfect for snuggling up with! And it’s a FREE pattern too!
5. Rainbow Cuddles Crochet Unicorn Pattern by One Dog Woof – How adorable! This rainbow unicorn is sure to delight … FREE pattern too!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr!
Stella Lee@ Purfylle
There is always so much inspiration and never enough yarn. Thanks for the party ;o)
Alexis @ Persia Lou
Thank you so much for including me in your features!
Thank you for linking up Persia Lou! 😀
Thanks for hosting. Love to see you at Funtastic Friday.
Thank you for hosting such a great Link-Up! I’m following along on several of your social media, but love Pinterest. If you’d like to follow me back, you can find me here: https://www.pinterest.com/ACroSimplicity/a-crocheted-simplicity/
Done! 😀 Thank you Jennifer!
carol a kruse
I’m having difficulty gettern for jute basket will try again later
Thank you so much for hosting this lovely link party 🙂
Thank you Salma!
Who knew you could do so much with wool.