Hookin On Hump Day returns with a gorgeous collection of free knit and crochet patterns for you to explore! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below - there's so much yarny goodness out there!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Breckenridge Knit Topper Cardigan by Mama in a Stitch - This gorgeous FREE knit pattern is the perfect go-to piece for spring and summer alike!
2. Bobble Drops Flower Granny Square by Crochet For You - This pretty square can be used for all sorts of projects, and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Odie the Bunny by Crystalized Designs - Make a bunny to love without the mess and work, with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mini Crochet Lamb by Grace and Yarn - Lily the Lamb is ready for spring and florals, and to bring some joy and comfort with this FREE crochet pattern!
5. Sore-Ear Saver Make Holder by Made With A Twist - Save an angel when you make these in bulk and donate them to your local hospital - a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!