February has had some wacky weather - but at least it means craft time! So we got to go through some amazing projects once again for this round of Hookin On Hump Day! So let's get to it, and take a look at the best crochet and knit projects from this last round - and while you're here, be sure to link up your own blog projects, and visit all the new entries below that catch your eye!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Carousel Blanket by Haekelfieber - This is simply stunning! Made as a "Granny-Spiration Challenge," this post includes links to all the patterns included in both German and English - all FREE crochet patterns!
2. Cocoon Cardigan by Make & Do Crew - One size fits all, and surprisingly simple to make - and it's a FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
3. Through the Cracks Cowl by 5 Little Monsters - Lovely pops of color and a simple pattern anyone can enjoy - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Easy Peasy Messy Bun Hat by Simply Collectible Crochet - Fun and fast crochet hat for this year's hairstyle - another FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!