Autumn is here and the crochet and knitting season is off to a tremendous start! I love seeing what you’ve all been making, and looking through all the fantastic entries every 2 weeks here on Hookin On Hump Day! And I know that those of you who don’t design or blog love browsing through all the amazing projects and patterns on offer too – thank you ALL so much for being here! If it’s your first visit to HOHD, you should know that it’s hosted here on Moogly and I have a fantastic co-host – Kara from Petals to Picots ! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Shaman Coat Pattern on Morale Fiber – A lovely sweater coat pattern in Tunisian crochet – PAID crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Scarf – Color Pooling on Over the Apple Tree – Get this hot trend with this lovely FREE crochet pattern!
3. The Ribs and Ridges Scarf on The Friendly Red Fox – Fantastic texture in a modern neutral in this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Cowl Hooded Poncho on Simply Collectible – Super cozy in sizes from Teens to Plus – FREE crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Moccasins with Flip Flop Soles on Make & Do Crew – Love this FREE crochet pattern with video tutorials!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!