I promised an announcement last round, and here it is - Hookin On Hump Days is moving! Well, half of it is moving.
Sara from My Merry Messy Life started Hookin On Hump Days way back in 2012! (Check out one of the first ones ever HERE!) Then when she when she had her 3rd child, she brought me on as co-hostess. And now she's moving on! She's been a wonderful person to work with and I wish her only the best. My Merry Messy Life will continue to be a great resource for green living and crafting, but this is the last round that Sara will be involved with.
So she is passing the torch to me... and starting next round I'll be sharing it with Kara from Petals to Picots! We'll be going over the rules and working on a new logo, and making the party our own. And it's going to be more yarn focused as well! So while it's sad to see Sara go, I think great new things are in store for Hookin on Hump Day on Moogly and Petals to Picots! In the meantime, let's get started with this round!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
#1 Most-Clicked Link - Photo Tutorial: Block Stitch Square by Craft Chic - love this twist on the block stitch!
#2 - Amazing Grace Blissful Slouchy by Beatrice Ryan Designs - another great pattern from this fabulous blogger! This one looks some warm and it's FREE!
#3 - Babies Chevron Dress by Cre8tion Crochet - a free pattern she wrote for Red Heart Yarn! Simply adorable!
#4 - Summer's End WIP's by Book People Studio - lots of gorgeous projects she was crocheting over the summer. Total eye candy!
#5 - Hanging Up the Towel by Crafty Gardener - a free pattern for a towel ring!
Fab projects all - thank you all for linking up! Don't forget to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the all new Hookin On Hump Day on October 21st, 2014!