I think you were all in a garment making mood this round! Hookin On Hump Day is back again with another fantastic collection of knit and crochet patterns and posts for you! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below – there’s so much amazing stuff to explore!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Erin Cocoon Shrug by Divine Debris – A nice and cozy crochet topper, in sizes XS to 5X – and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Summer Top by Blue Star Crochet Company – A lacy crochet summer top that is perfect for the summer season and beach holiday, and is a FREE pattern in sizes XS to 5X!
3. Dawn Cape by All About Ami – This stunning knit cape is a statement piece with its beautiful ridged texture and gorgeous drape – and a FREE pattern in sizes XS to 4X!
4. How to Crochet a Sweater that Fits Using Any Yarn by Dora Does – Take a deep dive on gauge and sweater design with this super informative blog post – that will make your next sweater better!
5. Petite Floral Dreamcatcher by Sweet Softies – This cute beginner project is quick, easy, and done in 30 minutes – and a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!
Love these summery projects! Thanks for hosting, Tamara!
Awesome features! Thanks for hosting!
Firstly tysm for sharing your patterns and designs as you do.
I have just finished the Falling Leaves Alpaca Wrap, love it 😍
I really really want to do a hat to go with it, is there a pattern for this, I have missed please?
Been trying to sort out how to adapt the pattern myself but having had a stroke previously ( my excuse and I am sticking to it) had no success!
Appreciate your reply
Hi Pat! Yes, there’s a hat! https://www.mooglyblog.com/fallen-leaves-slouch-hat/ Thank you so much!
Mary E Venegas
Will be making the Petal Poncho for my Great granddaughter…..She had just asked ME to make Her a Poncho, what great timing!!! Thanks for all the awesome patterns!
♥ Thank you, Mary!