Hookin On Hump Day is back again with another round of fantastic new projects by amazing designers! This round, all the featured patterns are free and crochet! Be sure to check them out – as well as the new entries below – and let them know you found them on HOHD!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Dancing Snowflakes Beanie by Divine Debris – It’s never too late for snowflakes (just ask my weatherman!) with this FREE crochet pattern!
2. Teardrop Hanging Basket by Sweet Softies – This quick, easy crochet pattern is FREE and includes a video tutorial – and looks fab!
3. Crochet Rose Scarflette by Little Treasures – This lovely and feminine wearable art is a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Dainty Daisy Appliques by Be A Crafter – Jump into spring with this FREE crochet pattern – perfect for the mending trend!
5. The Shellie Everyday Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs – This simple and cozy FREE crochet shawl pattern includes video and photo tutorials!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.