Thanksgiving is coming up quick, and the season to crochet for it seems to just fly by! But there are some fantastic crochet patterns out there that celebrate the autumn season - so here are 10 new free Autumn crochet patterns for a festive fall!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links.
Even More Autumn Crochet Patterns, from Years Gone By...
I've done a few autumn and Thanksgiving-themed crochet patterns, tutorials, and roundups over the years - check out these links for even more inspiration! Then, keep on scrolling to see what's new this year!
- 10 Free Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns
- Tasty Turkey Basket
- 10 Free Turkey Crochet Patterns
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Crochet Patterns
- DIY Autumn Pom Pom Wreath
- Happy Autumn Leaves
- Fall Leaf Banner
- Chunky Crochet Pumpkins
- Bernat Crochet Gourds
10 Free Autumn Crochet Patterns
Here are 10 free crochet patterns - click the name of the pattern to get the pattern!
- Granny Motif Pumpkin - made with Lily Sugar'n Cream
- Oak Leaf Garland - made with Caron Simply Soft
- Plush Pumpkin Basket - made with Bernat Plush Big
- Autumn Log Cabin Throw - made with Red Heart Super Saver
- Braided Pumpkins by The Crochet Crowd - made with Red Heart Super Saver Ombre
- Autumn Acorns Garland - made with Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
- Moody Crochet Pumpkin - recommended to make with Patons Inspired
- Autumn Leaves Afghan - made with Caron Simply Soft
- Pumpkin Spice Cropped Sweater by Marly Bird - made with Bernat Plentiful
- Autumn Acorns Napkin Rings - made with Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
Will there be still more fabulous fall crochet patterns to come this year? I'm sure of it! Have you spotted a new favorite this year? Before you go, be sure to add this pin of 10 Free Autumn Crochet Patterns to your favorite seasonal crochet board so you can save all of these for later! Thanks for sharing!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Yarnspirations for providing the materials for this post.