I know this time of year every crafter is gearing up for the holidays – but don’t overlook Thanksgiving! Last year I put together a Thanksgiving Roundup, but I left a few patterns out, and new patterns have debuted since then. Enough to put together an all new roundup of just turkeys! These 10 crochet turkey patterns are fun, festive and free!
10 Free Crochet Turkey Patterns
- Turkey Applique by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux: Perfect as a fun brooch, on a baby’s onsie, or as part of the table setting!
- Turkey Coasters & Ornaments by Joanne Loh, on Craft Passion: Love the look of these!
- Thanksgiving Pot Holder by Beverly M., on Country Woman Magazine Online: The perfect thank you gift for your holiday hostess!
- Gobble Gobble! by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: Get the little ones ready for Turkey day too!
- Turkey Tissue Cover by Beverly Mewhorter, on FreePatterns.com: An easy way to add a festive touch!
- Turkey Lurkey Mug Wrap by Stacey McGraw, on Ravelry: Wake up early and get on the road to Grandma’s house – or stay up late for the deals! Either way, you’re going to want to drink that cup of coffee in holiday style!
- Crochet Entrelac Turkey Tea Cozy by Sara Duggan aka Momwithahook, on Squidoo: Coffee not your drink of choice? Turkeys still have it all wrapped up!
- Turkey Applique Finger Puppet by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein, on Sahrit In Wonderland: Keep the little ones happy while they wait for dinner to finish cooking – and maybe enjoy a little dancing turkey show!
- Crochet Giant Turkey Leg Dog Toy by Christine Johnson, on Stitchin’ the Night Away: We’re thankful for our pets too!
- Happy Thanksgiving by Lily / Sugar’n Cream on Yarnspirations: Welcome guests and set the mood with this great crochet wreath!
Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope you enjoy these free crochet turkey patterns – and thank you all for being Moogly readers and fans! I’m grateful for each and every one of you!