I know this time of year every crafter is gearing up for the holidays – but don’t overlook Thanksgiving! Last year I put together a Thanksgiving Roundup, but I left a few patterns out, and new patterns have debuted since then. Enough to put together an all new roundup of just turkeys! These 10 crochet turkey patterns are fun, festive and free!
10 Free Crochet Turkey Patterns
- Turkey Applique by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux: Perfect as a fun brooch, on a baby’s onsie, or as part of the table setting!
- Turkey Coasters & Ornaments by Joanne Loh, on Craft Passion: Love the look of these!
- Thanksgiving Pot Holder by Beverly M., on Country Woman Magazine Online: The perfect thank you gift for your holiday hostess!
- Gobble Gobble! by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: Get the little ones ready for Turkey day too!
- Turkey Tissue Cover by Beverly Mewhorter, on FreePatterns.com: An easy way to add a festive touch!
- Turkey Lurkey Mug Wrap by Stacey McGraw, on Ravelry: Wake up early and get on the road to Grandma’s house – or stay up late for the deals! Either way, you’re going to want to drink that cup of coffee in holiday style!
- Crochet Entrelac Turkey Tea Cozy by Sara Duggan aka Momwithahook, on Squidoo: Coffee not your drink of choice? Turkeys still have it all wrapped up!
- Turkey Applique Finger Puppet by Sahrit Freud-Weinstein, on Sahrit In Wonderland: Keep the little ones happy while they wait for dinner to finish cooking – and maybe enjoy a little dancing turkey show!
- Crochet Giant Turkey Leg Dog Toy by Christine Johnson, on Stitchin’ the Night Away: We’re thankful for our pets too!
- Happy Thanksgiving by Lily / Sugar’n Cream on Yarnspirations: Welcome guests and set the mood with this great crochet wreath!
Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope you enjoy these free crochet turkey patterns – and thank you all for being Moogly readers and fans! I’m grateful for each and every one of you!
Thanks for reading! Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! TamaraKelly@mooglyblog.com
Seriously cute…..velldone..it is adorable..that healthy chichen leg..haha…i wanna eat it..BTW i love chicken………………..hmmmm…cool…water in my mouth………….hahahahaahah…….
Well…honestly speaking…this is cool…..;)
Thank you Tamara for featuring the Gobbldie Gobble Turkey Tea Cozy pattern. It was made way back when I first learn entralac crochet. 🙂 All of these goofy turkey’s should make all the vegans happy. 🙂
😀 You’re very welcome! Maybe you should market the tea cozy as a tofurkey warmer lol!
Ooh, do you think you could do a roundup for chickens? That would be so awesome! All of these patterns are really cute. 😉 I look forward to all of your roundups, they’re always interesting and I find some really good patterns from them. 🙂
That would be fun! 😀 I made a chicken hat years ago that was a mix of knitting and crochet and it was so silly (no pattern, alas). I’ll add it to the list!