Thanksgiving crochet patterns are a fun way to spice up the house and celebrate a day of coming together with family and friends. Special pieces become part of the tradition, and while the menu may change with time, the memories and gratitude for loved ones last all year long. So make a memory, start a tradition, and enjoy fall with these free thanksgiving crochet patterns!
- Gobble Coaster on Yarn Pixie- There are lots of crochet turkey coaster patterns, but this one looks like the best choice for actually putting a cup on! And it’s cute!
- Crocheted Fall Wreath on Repeat Crafter Me – Welcome friends and family with this fantastic piece!
Autumn Leaves Dish/Wash Cloth or Hot Pad on Bella Crochet – So simple, and so pretty! Thanksgiving means lots of hot pads, and lots of dishes… and a table full of these would be gorgeous.
- Squeeze N’ Sniff Pumpkin Pie on Crafty is Cool – Filled with a little pouch of pumpkin pie spice, this is so cute and fun!
Turkey Nut Dish on Talking Crochet- ‘Tis the season for nuts, eh? Or you could fill it with candy! Or yarn!This pattern is no longer available. For more turkey patterns, please go HERE!
- Indian Corn on Alicia Kachmar’s Create! – So pretty! And they’ll work up super fast with bulky yarn.
- Cornucopia on Lion Brand – A traditional centerpiece that is sure to get you in the Thanksgiving mood.
- Turkey Hat on My Creative Side – Fun and funny! Sizes from preemie all the way to adult included!
- Cute Turkey by Teri Crews Designs, a free Ravelry download – There are a whole lot of turkey patterns out there, but this one is my favorite!
- Felted Leaves Table Runner on Lion Brand – Elegant and understated, I love this look!
I hope you got some great thanksgiving decor ideas from this roundup! Are there any crochet Thanksgiving items that have become a tradition in your home? Share your stories and favorite patterns in the comments! And have a Happy Thanksgiving!