Valentine's Day is nearly here once again! Time to crochet for your loved ones and bring some bright color in the midst of the winter blahs. Last year I did a roundup of free Valentine's Day patterns, but there are so many more deserving of hooky love I had to do another roundup this year! So here are 10 free crochet patterns for Valentine's Day!
10 Free Valentine's Day Crochet Patterns
- Valentine Mitts by Sara Freisberg, on tangled happy: Keep your favorite kids' hands cozy with this free pattern! Comes in 3 sizes, toddler to teen!
- Hearts And Flowers Valentine Pillow by Sue Pendleton, on Ravelry: Sue has recently released her formerly paid patterns to free as she retires - and this one is just in time!
- Danish Heart by Allison Baker, on alipyper: This is SO clever. We made these in school as children, but this version will hold up so much better!
- Cornered Hearts Square by Elizabeth Ham, on Crochet A Trunk-Full O' Fun!: This is so pretty! Just 6 inches wide, the square is perfect for sharing!
- Granny's Valentine Bag by Ana Clerc, on Ravelry: If you love crochet grannies, you'll love this bag! It combines 4 great pieces and techniques for one lovely result!
- Valentine Teddy by Stephanie Jessica Lau, on All About Ami: This is crochet! Amazing! So adorable, and just perfect in every way.
- Crochet Valentine Heart Earflap Hat by Jenkeng, on Classy Crochet: Written for a 9-12 month old, this patter is easy to adapt - and super cute!
- Pop Heart by MyGurumi, on Ravelry: Big, bold, and soft as can be - put your heart is their hands!
- From the Heart Bunting by Susan Carlson, on Felted Button: Perfect as a coaster or garland, this is a great stashbuster too!
- Crochet Heart Scarf by Alice Merlino, on Craftzine.com Blog: Even if it's warm where you are this Valentine's Day, you can still celebrate with a scarf! Such a fun pattern!
And don't forget the Circle of Love Afghan here on Moogly! Valetine's Day can be such a bright spot in a long winter. A day to show others you love them - and a day to do something special for yourself as well! I hope you celebrate it in a way that feels good to you - maybe with hook in hand, if you're lucky!