It’s nearly that time again! Love, hearts, flowers, chocolate, diamond commercials, champagne sales, and everything pink pink pink. While most of us wouldn’t say no to chocolate, when it comes to showing our love, yarnies like to go handmade. So here are 10 of the newest and best free Valentine’s Day crochet patterns available!
10 Free Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns
- Love Hearts by June GilbankPlanetJune – A simple and sweet embellishment to transform any item into one that celebrates love!
- Sweet Ella Valentine by Corina Gray, on Stitch11 (Child size) – The fuzziest, cutest hat to let your little girl know how much she means to you.
- Cable Heart Gift Bag by moogly – Presentation matters! Make it special with a handmade reusable gift bag!
- Valentines Kitty Hat by Teri HeathcoteKnot Your Nana’s Crochet (Toddler and Child) – A cute and fun hat for their first Valentine’s Day! Boy’s puppy love version also available!
- Sweet Ruffles-A Crochet Heart Wreath by Grace AnnWould You Like Yarn With That? – Set the mood with this festive and flirty wreath!
- Love Bug Amigurumi by Heliinä Swerdlyk, a Ravelry Download – Precious! A sweet gift for someone special.
- Pretty Valentine Crochet Purse by The MercerieThe Mercerie – Get ready for your night out, or treat yourself to something fun with this red and pink purse. Perfect for sparkle or sequined yarns too!
- All Mine Slouch Hat by moogly (Tween/Teen/Adult) – February is often the coldest month of the year – love and warmth go together for a reason!
- Sweetheart Flowers by Corina GrayStitch11 – Feminine and fun, this sweet embellishment is perfect for any project – hats, headbands, mitts, purses, you name it! Make a bunch for the kids to hand out at school!
- I Love Scraps Afghan by Mary Ann FritsTalking Crochet Newsletter – For the one you really really love, there’s still time to make an afghan, and I can’t think of a better one than this!
It was hard to narrow it down, but I think this list of Valentine’s Day crochet patterns has something for everybody – kids to adults, wearables to decor! What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day crochet pattern? Share it in the comments!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr – come join the fun!
I love it!!! Thank you!!!
😀 So glad you do!
I just did some yarn purging and was on the look out for a good scrap project and I’m due in June and have been looking for baby blanket. That afghan has ended my searches!!!
I used a similar heart pattern to make bookmarks. I added a flower in some. it turned out reall cute. Cant wait to make the slouch and the kitty and the heart heats… 🙂 LOVE you site and facebook page! Thank you for the wonderful patterns. Wishing you more success and love 😉
Love the little love bug! Great liittle ift for my 2 daughters! So cute! Thanks!
They are all lovely but my favourite is the ruffle heart!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL THE SWEET, BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE GIFTS ON THIS WEBSITE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REDS AND PINKS AND WHITES TOO. I JUST NEED TO FIND A PATTERN AND SO HARD TO CHOOSE,