This month finally marks the return of Spring, and with it, the return of warm breezes and delicate plants peeking through the snow and mud. Let's celebrate March with some lovely crochet flower patterns!
Crochet flower patterns are perfect for instant gratification - they're super fast and most take hardly any yarn at all. Some are practical, all are pretty, and quite a few take less than 10 minutes to make! Here are 10 of my favorites:
- Five Petal Cheery Flower: I love the look of these flowers - and the bright colors! This pattern is written in UK terms, so if you're a US crocheter, check a translation chart before you start.
- Flower Hair Clips and Hair Elastics: These teeny tiny flowers are great on more than just barrettes - imagine a sprinkling of these across a bag, sweater, or party table.
- Rainbow Flower Scrubby Dishcloth: Not just for scrubbing - Leave the backing off and you've got a pretty flower ready for your bag or oversized headband.
- Crocheted Rosettes/Flowers: Vary the yarn and hook sizes and there's no end to the variety of rosettes you can make with this pattern.
- Crochet Flower Hot Pad: (Not pictured above - I gave this one away a while ago!) Pretty and practical, this lovely piece brightens up your table and keeps it safe at the same time! The construction is really unique and so fun to make.
- Picot Flower: This two layered flower pattern is well written, easy to follow and the result is so pretty! Makes me think of tropical vacations.
- Flower: This flower really maximizes all those tiny leftover bits and ends, creating a lot of flower for just a little yarn.
- Mollie Flowers: These tiny flower puffs are fun on their own, or follow the tutorial and sew them together for a sweet blanket that's sure to impress.
- Daisy Pattern: This Dutch pattern has been translated to English - just scroll down a little bit. Fresh and fun!
- Star Crochet Flower Pattern: Another flower with unique construction - I'm definitely going to remember this technique!
- BONUS! Easter Lily (November Lily): Free pattern right here on Moogly!
- BONUS BONUS! Simple Rosettes and Leaves, also here at Moogly!
Does it feel like Spring yet where you are? Or are you heading into fall over there on the other side of the world? UPDATE: Now there are even MORE beautiful crochet flowers to check out - lovely!