You’d have to be an April fool to miss a round of Hookin On Hump Day! We’ve got another amazing collection to share – picked with your clicks! So let’s take a look at the best crochet and knit projects from this last round – and while you’re here, be sure to link up your own blog projects, and of course visit all the new entries below that catch your eye!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Woodland Owl Granny Square from Marias Blue Crayon – This adorable owl afghan square is part of a whole Woodland Afghan Series … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crisscross Catona Cushion Cover from Felted Button – Gorgeous cushion pattern to brighten up your home … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Relaxed Lacy Vest Crochet Pattern from Made for You by Fi – This vest has a boho vibe and is perfect for layering … PAID crochet pattern!
4. Essentials Baby Blanket from Pattern Paradise – Gorgeously textured blanket pattern … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Corner to Corner Crochet Deer Afghan from Make & Do Crew – Awesome deer silhouette blanket perfect for your own home or to give as a gift … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!