Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
Rubber duckies, kid’s books and TV shows… the little ducky has a place in our hearts! I know I had a favorite duck book as a kid too! Recently I got a reader request for duck patterns – and I do love to fill requests! So here are 10 free duck crochet patterns!
10 Free Duck Crochet Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages.
- Just Duckie Lovey by Lisa van Klaveren, on Ravelry: I love the wave look of the attached blanket!
- Get Your Ducks in a Row by Carol Ventura, on Crochet Me: I’m a huge fan of Carol’s, and her amazing tapestry talents! This basket blends tapestry crochet and beading beautifully!
- Duck Toy by Lion Brand Yarn: Simply delightful!
- Quacky Lotion Topper by Karen Zakaria, on Ravelry: This is so clever and funny! Might even get kids to wash their hands more! Well, maybe…
- Filbert! The Baby Duck by Karissa Cole, on ea1701 Art and Design Blog: Love the details – and his collection of friends!
- Duck Pond Playset by Melissa Mall, Crochetvolution: This is such a fantastic idea! Perfect for restaurants, waiting rooms, long car rides… the finger puppets and pond/carrying case are just awesome!
- Duck with Panda Hat Amigurumi by Crissy Maciel on Dainty Fawn: Of course a duck needs a panda hat! The proof is right here!
- Baby Duck Free Crochet Pattern by Sharon Ojala, on Amigurumi To Go: I love the expressions on these little guys! And those rosy cheeks!
- Duck Crochet Applique by Jane, on Jenny and Teddy: This is so cute and sweet – duck, chick, whatever you call it!
- Most Adorable Duck Hat Ever by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: Any little duck fan would be so happy to sport this hat this winter! What a cutie!
And that’s it for free crochet duck patterns today! But I’d be remiss if i didn’t point out these amazing Duck Feet Baby Booties by Trifles n Treasures – pattern available for purchase on Craftsy! Too great!