It’s time to let all the North American baby toes breathe! Is there anything cuter than sweet little baby feet? Maybe baby feet in some of these adorable crochet baby sandals! Here are 10 free patterns to keep the tot’s toes in style!
10 Free Crochet Baby Sandals Patterns
- Flower Power Baby Sandal by Naomi Wade, on Lovely Little Life: These are so very sweet, with flowers and shell details!
- Summer Baby Sandals by Ashlee Prisbrey, on I’m Topsy Turvy: Super cute and perfect for both boys and girls!
- Simple Sandals by Myshelle Cole, on Mamma That Makes: These whip up super fast, and look great too!
- Sole Lovely Mary Janes – Baby and Youth by Lisa van Klaveren, a Ravelry download: Fleece bottoms make these perfect for new walkers!
- Mock Baby Sandals by Christal Friend, on Christal’s Crochet: Croc-style slip-ons for the littlest feet!
- My First Baby Sandals by Kate Sato, on Crochet Shack: Love the two color styling on these!
- Chancletas by Silvia Graciela Insaurralde, on Curupisa: Instructions in both Spanish and English for these sweet sandals!
- Mimie’s Big Bow Sandals by Adele Uyan, on Mammy Made: Very cute and available in 5 sizes – preemie to 12 months!
- Ruffled Top and Strap Sandals by Emi Harrington, a Ravelry download: Two styles in one download, and a youtube video to go with the pattern!
- Crochet Baby Sandal by Melody Lagurin, on Everything`s Crochet: Fresh and sweet with double thick soles!
Down below the equator it’s baby bootie season – and you can find a whole bunch cute free patterns for baby booties here and here! But it’s a little warm for those here right now. Do you have a favorite baby sandals pattern? Have you made any of these? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, and sneak peeks. Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ – come join the fun! You can contact me via the Facebook page or at [email protected]