Last year I did a roundup of free crochet baby booties, and it was a big hit. But lately, I've gotten requests for more more more! Well there are so many cute patterns to choose from, how could I say no?
10 Free Crochet Baby Booties Patterns
- Roll-Tops by Hayley Missingham, a Ravelry download: (Fingering) A detailed and well written pattern - and cute too of course!
- Posh Crochet Baby Booties by Paula Daniele, on Crochet Hooks You: (DK) Written instructions and a video tutorial - and only 8 rounds per bootie! Amazing!
- Mary Jane Skimmers by Megan Denham, on Tampa Bay Crochet: (Worsted) With 4 sizes you can make shoes for her entire first year!
- Piggy Peeps by Anna Virginia, on AnnaVirginia Fashioneering: (Worsted) Cute summer sandals for little girls - love those tiny little toes!
- Monster Baby Booties by Shana Schasteen,Needyl.com: (Worsted) So funny! Sure to be a hit at the baby shower!
- Free Boy's Slippons crochet baby booties pattern, by CrochetDreamz: (Worsted) A great pattern for boys, with step be step photo instructions and a lace under the toe flap to help keep them snug!
- Baby Workboot by Joyful Yarns CrochetCraftsy: (Worsted) It's hard work being a baby! So adorable!
- Ladybugs and Leaves Baby Booties by Silvia Graciela Insaurralde, on Curupisa: (Fingering) Both Spanish and English instructions are included for these super cute crochet booties!
- Bunny Booties by Michele Wilcox, on Coats & Clark Website Free Patterns: (Thread-10) Perfect for this spring, or all year round. Love the little faces and the cuffs too! Matching hat available as well!
- Baby Moccasins by Mon Petit Violon: (Worsted) Great for boys and girls, and I love the styling. Downloadable pattern with lots of photos!
So which ones are your favorites? It seems like I'm surrounded by newborns these days, even though my own youngest is almost ready for Kindergarten, so I can see a few of these in my future! Be sure to check out the other baby bootie roundup, and if you're looking for slippers for older kids or adults, you'll want to take a look at the post I did on slippers for the whole family too!