Plan ahead and you can save money on yarn online and in person – something we’re all interested in these days. Here are this week’s coupons and sales, to help you save money on yarn (and hooks, and needles, and all your other hobbies)!
- Michaels – Enter your zip code to get the coupons for the store closest to you. This week I got coupons for 40% off any one regularly priced item this week, 50% off another regularly priced items, and coupons for specific items including canvases, scrapbooking supplies, paint, ribbon, and bakeware. Red Heart Super Saver, Red Heart Soft, Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick, and several novelty and ribbon yarns are on sale this week. Michaels has a mobile app with coupons as well, so be sure to download that if you can!
- Jo-Ann Fabrics – I got a new flyer from Jo-Ann at the end of last week, with a 40% off coupon, and $5 off a $35 purchase (starting October 7th). Also tucked inside were 3 more dollars off a total purchase coupons, good this weekend. There are usually more flyers inside the front door of the store, so always check the basket on your way in. Sales going on now include Red Heart Super Saver, Lion Brand Homespun, Sensations Angel Hair, Bernat Handicrafter (Vintage Quilt colorways), all Patons yarns, and all sock yarns. A flyer I got at checkout last week was advertising this weekend’s Columbus Day sale, which will include 25% off all yarns in stock, and features several more dollars off coupons. An email from Jo-Ann a few days ago also included another 40% off coupon, printable for use in store or online with coupon code FTS280. On the website there is free shipping for orders over $50 with coupon code RTQ280, and another printable coupon for 20% off your order, but that one is valid for today only! So be sure to sign up for the emails, their mailing list and get the app for even more deals.
- Hobby Lobby – Baby Bee baby yarns, Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice, pillow forms are on sale this week, and they have the usual printable coupon for 40% off any regularly priced item. There’s an iPhone app that includes the same 40% off coupon and ad info, and also has a feature that lets you check gift card balances. And some new info on that too! You can now get the same savings on your non-Apple smart phones by visiting m.hobbylobby.com and showing the cashier the coupon on your phone.
- Herrschners – Here’s the best current choice I know of for international shipping! Sales this week include Herrschners 2-ply Afghan yarn, Village Yarn Cloud Soft, Herrschners Halloween yarn, Village Yarn Bahama Cotton, several novelty yarns, and a few more. I haven’t tried any of these before, any reviews? Get on their email list for notifications of when they update their sales.
- ACMoore – Enter your zip code to get the coupons for the store closest to you. This week I got a coupon for 50% off one item. Red Heart Ribbons, Sashay, Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice, Caron Simply Soft, Caron One Pound, and Lion Brand Pound of Love are all on sale – great time to stop up for all those holiday gift blankets and afghans, if you live close to an ACMoore store!
Where you like to shop for yarn online? What are your best tips and tricks to save money on yarn? Please share them in the comments!