Welcome to The Loop Scoop #4! The final collection from 2020 features 5 gorgeous free crochet patterns that are perfect for the holidays! Be sure to check out the new addition and links at the bottom as well, to determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Peppermint the Polar Bear Ami by Crystalized Designs - This cozy, furry bear is cute as holiday decor, or change the color for a woodsy look with this FREE crochet pattern!
2. Functional Elegance Cowl by Designs by Diligence - This cowl was inspired by the decor using burlap with an overlay of lace, and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Gnome Bottle Topper by Nana's Crafty Home - These little guys would be a great way to present a bottle of wine or Champagne for a party or as a gift – and they're a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Peppermint Washcloth by Posh Pooch Designs - This washcloth also makes a festive doily for setting a candy dish or candle on, or you can just hang it up for some fun decor - a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Little Winter Penguin by Thoresby Cottage - This crochet penguin pattern is a delight to make, including his cute little pom-pom hat - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Not really the point, but I like the name change 😉