Welcome to the final edition of the Loop Scoop! It's been an amazing decade of beautiful and inspiring crochet and knit projects, and we are so grateful to everyone who has participated over the years. In this post, we have our final 5 winners - congratulations to all, and thank you again to everyone who joined Hookin' On Hump Day and the Loop Scoop!
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Mountain Trail Scoodie by Nana's Crafty Home - a versatile and stylish accessory that combines the warmth and functionality of a scarf with the added convenience of a hood and pockets, and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Glenda Ghost Bag by Divine Debris - this fun seasonal Halloween tote bag might look complicated but it’s easier than it looks – and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Easy Boho Plant Hanger by Blackstone Designs - this convertible hanger is so versatile! It can be displayed in two ways, plus it can hold many items from being a plant hanger to a fruit basket holder to an amigurumi display piece… and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Short Stories Crochet Cardigan by Dora Does - sure to become a wardrobe staple! This everyday cardi is made with a simple stitch pattern full of texture and drape - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Maple Leaf Crochet Pattern by Nicki's Homemade Crafts - scatter them to accent your Thanksgiving table, string several together to make a festive garland, or attach a single leaf as decoration on a hostess gift - it's a FREE crochet pattern!