Summer color and texture starts leaning ever so slightly toward autumn... and it's already time for another Loop Scoop! Thank you so much to all the wonderful designers for sharing your patterns. Get all the links below, but before you go, be sure to take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet (and occasionally other fiber work!) link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Summer Wrap by Celtic Knot Crochet - This Crochet Summer Wrap is a unique poncho-style garment that uses a wide variety of basic crochet stitches and cluster stitches... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Change of Season Wrap Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs - Whether it's a dress or jeans and a T-shirt, top it with this FREE crochet pattern!
- Mesh Market Bag by 5 Little Monsters - Market bags are an easy crochet project, perfect for summer in refreshing cotton... and this one is a FREE crochet pattern!
- Honeycomb Crochet Coasters by My Crochet Space - Add a pop of color, texture, and fun to your table with this delightful and eye-catching FREE crochet pattern!
- Easy Crochet Leaf Branch by Raji's Craft Hobby - Add a touch of nature to your home decor with this elegant leaf branch - it's a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link! And be sure to leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back. Just leave me a comment that you’re following me with your link!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. Just have a post about a crochet or knitting or project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)