It's a collection of fun summer crochet on Loop Scoop - and they're all free! Thank you so much to all the talented designers for sharing your patterns. Get all the links below, but before you go, be sure to take a look at the new patterns at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet (and occasionally other fiber work!) link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Cozy Campfire from 5 Little Monsters - This little campfire is just one of the adorable amigurumi patterns included in a camping-themed crochet along ... FREE crochet pattern!
- Lavender Gnome from Golden Lucy Crafts - This sweet gnome is sure to have you stitching up a collection ... FREE crochet pattern!
- Wheelie Coasters from Crochet for You - These coasters offer such a great way to play with color combos ... FREE crochet pattern!
- Flower Bud Square Blanket from Made by Gootie - Such a beautiful floral blanket pattern with lots of pictures to guide you through... FREE crochet pattern!
- Lucinda Bag from Divine Debris - You can never have too many bags, especially when they are as pretty as this one! The bag has a rectangular base and is worked from the bottom up ... FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link! And be sure to leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links! I will happily follow back. Just leave me a comment that you’re following me with your link!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party. Just have a post about a crochet or knitting or project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)