What a fun variety of projects and patterns in The Loop Scoop #9! This round features five unique new free crochet patterns - taking you from winter into spring! Be sure to check out the new additions and links at the bottom as well, to help us decide what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop, formerly known as Hookin On Hump Day, is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Marjorie Hat from Nana’s Crafty Home - Colorful textured stitches are the highlight of this hat!! The hat is worked flat and seamed. It's a FREE crochet pattern and includes a link to a matching scarf pattern!
2. Celtic Shimmer Mandala from Celtic Knot Crochet - This beautiful mandala design is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any time you want some Celtic flare … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chick, Lamb, and Bunny Amigurumi Animals from Han Jan Crochet - These adorable amigurumi pals are perfect for your Spring decor … FREE crochet patterns!
4. Gladys Gloves from Designs by Diligence - These fingerless gloves feature a classic cable design ... get the small size instructions as a FREE crochet pattern! The post also includes links to purchase the pattern with additional sizes.
5. Tuscan Charm Cowl from Christa Co Design - This cozy cowl is worked in chunky yarn with two colors … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!